Summer 2020 Update: Tiger Run is temporarily on hold. Please stay tuned for updates.
In addition to the weekly Tiger Bingo game, the Booster Club organizes the Tiger Run each December to raise fun and funds!
Fun Facts about the Tiger Run 2019:
- 700 registered runners in 2019.
- The 2019 Tiger Run raised over $20,000 with net proceeds benefitting the clubs, activities and teams at SPHS and help with Equipment grants, Travel grants, Athletic trainers and Scholarships for seniors.
- Shout out to ASB and SkillsUSA along with Boys’ Volleyball, Girls’ Softball, Drama Club and PEP who all contributed time and energy to help make 2019 Tiger Run a success.
2020 Tiger Run – December 5th
The annual SPHS Tiger Run provides a fun, safe and affordable morning of fun enjoyed by everyone in our community. With over 600 runners participating, the Tiger Run is actually three races – along with a Health and Wellness Expo – in one morning of fun.
- A 5K race (3.1 miles ) on relatively flat roads and sidewalks;
- A 10K race (6.2 miles) on both flat and hilly roads;
- A 300 meter Tiger Cub Run at 9:30 a.m. for children age 10 and under including a t-shirt and a medal for each child!
When: December 5th, 2020
Location: South Pasadena High School, on Diamond
Please consider supporting the Tiger Run event this year by underwriting or donating food items. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law and all underwriters and donors will be recognized. Your contribution will help to promote healthy lifestyles for South Pasadena’s children! Please join us for the Tiger 5/10K Run/Walk.
Questions? Please email Bill Buckley
Click Here to go to Sponsorship Page