Our patrons say “Tiger Bingo is the best Bingo in the area…” and it’s much closer than Las Vegas!
- A fun, friendly atmosphere
- $15 buy-in for regular games
- 22 chances to win at least $250 every night
- Bingo, Speedball, Tiger T, Triple Double
- Progressive Tiger Board drawing ranging from $250 to $5000
- $500 Hawaiian Blackout
- Bonanza payouts of $250
- King and Queen paid on all games
- The biggest fundraiser for South Pasadena High School
3:30 pm – Doors open for Buy-Ins
5:30 pm – Early Birds
6:10 pm – Regular Games
South Pasadena High School Gym
1401 Fremont (parking lot)
Gym is directly behind on Diamond
Nearly every Saturday night, something special is happening at Tiger Bingo. Come join in the fun. If you’d like to volunteer to work Bingo, please contact our Bingo Volunteer Coordinator.
Here are some images from the L.A. Magazine photo feature published June 2014 about SPHS Tiger Bingo and the players who love Winning!